(PICTURES SHOWN OF THIS PRODUCT ARE ONLY FOR THE PURPOSE OF SHOWING THE BASIC DESIGN OF THIS UNIT)
FREE SHIPPING ON THIS PRODUCT ANYWHERE IN THE 48 STATES.
SHIPPING DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE TO ALL OTHER LOCATIONS WORLDWIDE INCLUDING HAWAII AND ALASKA...PLEASE CONTACT US FOR DETAILS.
THIS CA55 SERIES IS FOR USE WITH EITHER LPG OR NATURAL GAS ON ENGINES FROM 1 TO 56 kW (1.5 TO 75 hp) WITH A FLOW RATE OF 59.O L/s (125 cfm). THIS FLOW-THROUGH DESIGN MAY BE MOUNTED IN EITHER DOWNDRAFT, UPDRAFT, OR SIDEDRAFT CONFIGURATION. VARIOUS AIR HORNS AND FLANGE SIZES ARE AVAILABLE.
- FUEL.........................................LPG or NATURAL GAS
- FLOW........................................59.0 L/s (125 cfm)
- HORSEPOWER RATING..........1 to 56 kW (1.5 to75hp)
PLEASE REFER TO THE FOLLOWING DESIGN DETAILS FOR SPECIFIC PRODUCT SPECS:
- ITEM IS CARBURETOR WITH MIXER CA55M-500
- THROTTLE BODY: BT2-27-2
- SAE FLANGE: 1 1/4"
- AIR HORN ADAPT.: A2-61-2
- [A] CENTER TO CENTER BOLT SPACING: 68.3mm(2.688")
- [B] BORE: 30.2mm (1.188")
- [C] AIR HORN DIA.: 63.5mm (2.500")
- [D] OVERALL WIDTH: 104.8mm (4.125")
- [E] NPT FUEL INLET: 3/8"
- [F] OVERALL HEIGHT: 103.2mm (4.063")
- [G] THROTTLE BODY HEIGHT: 33.4mm (1.313")
- [H] THROTTLE SHAFT DIA.: 6.4mm (2.50")
- [J] FLANGE TO TOP OF MIXER: 87.3mm (3.438")
Most of the items in our ebay store are normal stock items and will ship the same day they are paid for...however...because we sell a lot of products outside of the ebay community...please understand that on a rare occasion an item may not be available for immediate shipment. If time is critical...please contact us to be sure the item is in stock before bidding.
Be sure to add me to your favorites list!
Check out my other items!
Sign up for PayPal; the fast, easy, and secure way to pay online.
Powered by eBay Turbo Lister
The free listing tool. List your items fast and easy and manage your active items.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead and lead compounds, which are known to the state of California to cause cancer. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.