BRAND: MARSHALL EXCELSIOR
APPLICATION: Low Emission Quick Acting Hose End Valve
These quick acting hose end valves are leading the industry in minimal product loss during disconnect without
sacrificing flow. They have instant full-on flow with the added protection of a quick closing, self-locking handle to
prevent accidental opening of the valve during handling or storage. They are designed to be used at the end of
a filling hose on dispensing systems equipped for filling containers with QCC Type I OPD or F. POL type valves.
• All stainless steel internal component construction
• Main valve seal molded then retained and captured for field repair-ability and maximum service life
• Vents less than .04 cc for minimal loss of product at disconnect
• Self-locking toggle handle prevents accidental valve opening
• Toggle handle and stem assembly rotate 360° for maximum ergonomic fl exibility and comfort
• Available in Male POL and Female Type I / QCC fi ll connections
• Type I Female QCC features composite or heavy duty aluminum quick connect option for easy on/off and
reduced repetitive motion
FREE SHIPPING TO THE 48 STATES
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead and lead compounds, which are known to the state of California to cause cancer. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.